Sunday, September 26, 2010

Interests for Task Two

Ø  Why are you interested in these subjects? I am interested in these subjects by how they overcame their obstucles presented before them throughout their schooling


Ø  What makes him/her interesting and unique? My mother would be a great topic because she was pregnant with me while in high school and the difficulties of being a pregnant student.


Ø  What sort of questions would you ask and why? I would ask questions regarding how the teachers treated her through high school.  Also how she had difficulties in school while being pregnant and how she went to school as a non traditional student to get a RN nurseing.


Ø  What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two? Haveing time on the phone and in person about her info.


Ø  What do you anticipate? Why? I anticipate it to be intersting and a one on one time with my mother

Ø  What questions do you have for Task Two?I have no current questions for task two

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler,

    I'm interested in listening to your mom's HS experiences. My mom had a similar circumstance. She became pregnant with me her junior year of HS. She dropped out, received her GED, had four kids to my father and is now working toward her associate's in accounting.

    I'm glad that you have identified a focus for this writing assignment.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete