Sunday, September 19, 2010

Self Evaluation of Task One

Self Evaluation

Self-Evaluation
What is the thesis for your paper?
My thesis of my paper was my grandfathers importance to me is unremarkable.
List the main points you make in your paper.
My main points is how my grandfather helped when I was a small child
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
To not list all the stuff about my parents since the paper was about my grandfather
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
To not list all the stuff about my parents since the paper was about my grandfather
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I did three drafts of the paper the rough one then the second was review from others then my last was the re read paper and fixed accidentals.
What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I would want time to have more research and have all my information ready.
What are most pleased with about this paper?
The overall finished product and described my grandfather well

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler,

    You included some compelling support for your thesis. I enjoyed particularly reading about how your grandfather has helped you fix your first vehicle.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete