Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5 Questions that I would ask my suject

1) what was your favorite high school experience?
I would ask this question because i want to start off with the basic info of my mom's high school.

2) what were the difficulties of being a pregnant high schooler?
I would ask this question because I want to know how it was and what were the difficulties of being pregnant through high school.

3) where she went for higher education? what was your experience like?
I would ask this questions to get some more knowledge on her academic history

4)How is your job now in comparison of jobs with out the higher education?
I want to know how her work experience has changed

5) How much has your life changed since high school and know going to higher education and so is your son?
I want to show how she still is going into higher education

No comments:

Post a Comment