Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Becoming Educated Question 1

 In the short story "Becoming Educated" she explains at the end that when you belive something is right but when someone smarter and more educated complicates it you have to prove the something is how you say. In my education this is very important because when a director at band tells me something I had played was wrong but I know is right I must explain my thoughts of it. Education is very important to me because with out my education I will not get the job I disire and I would not gain my Degree and my college experiences.

1 comment:

  1. HI Tyler,

    I like how you have managed to weigh your situation with Jordan's. Have there been other situations where you have found yourself in this predicament?

    MS. C

    ReplyDelete