Monday, October 18, 2010

Self Evaluation of Task Two

1. what is the thesis for the paper?
My thesis for my paper was the troubles of being a pregnant and then a mother in high school.

2.what was the most helpful advice you recieved from your peer evaluation?
During my peer evaluation the most helpful advice was probably to have better flow threw out the paper.

3.what was the most helpful information you recieved in class for your paper?
The most helpful information was when to have more or less details.

4. How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote?
I did three different drafts first the rough draft that I used a outline to help then a rivised version then the final.

5.what would you differently with this paper to make it more effectively?
I would have done better note taking during the interview because I know we had a lot more disscused then what I had wrote down.

6.What are you most pleased with about this paper?
I like the topic of my paper and I like the stories that I was told. Overall it was pretty interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler,

    It can be difficult taking notes during an interview. Sometimes the easiest way is to have a tape recorder; however, if you don't own one, they can be expensive. Otherwise, email works well too because you have word for word what your source said, but you do lose out on the personal touches of the interview. Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome of your paper.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete