Monday, October 25, 2010

Why did you decide to come to college?

I decided to come to college because I want a good dependable job. I wish to become a band director and make my way up to become successful and have a job that I love to go to. I came to college to get the degree and experiences to make me a successful director. I wish to acheive a BME which is a bachalors of music education. I hope to get a job and then if needed go back to college and acheive a masters in music. This would help my pay increase and my choice of where I would work. My career I disire needs this education and much more. This is why I am here and working to acheive a degree.

1 comment:

  1. HI Tyler,

    I'm glad that you have decided to come to college to achieve a degree in BME. Tell me where did this interest in music begin? What is it about music that interests you?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete